The Society for Causal Inference (SCI) represents the first cross-disciplinary society focused on causal inference applications and methods with membership expected to span computer science, economics, education, epidemiology, medicine, political science, psychology, public health, public policy, sociology, statistics, and beyond. The overarching goals of SCI are to
- Support cross-disciplinary causal inference research, including applications and methods, across academia, industry, and government;
- Help organize the American Causal Inference Conference (formerly the Atlantic Causal Inference Conference) and other events and opportunities for connection throughout the year; and
- Foster the next generation of causal inference researchers.
2024 - Member Benefits
- Discounts on ACIC and other events.
- The opportunity to help shape the SCI through service in leadership and on committees.
- Access to the professional network of the members.
- Recorded sessions for future ACIC talks and other SCI events.
Proposed Future Benefits
As the society evolves we expect to additionally be able to provide professional development events and networking opportunities as well as scholarships for early researchers. But this is just the beginning! New members who join our leadership will have a voice in the types of events, projects, and resources we can offer our community in the future.
2024 - Membership Rates
NOTE: Rates are based on USD. International salaries should be converted to USD to determine the appropriate registration rate.
|Memberships expires 12/31/2023*|
|Under $60,000||$ 75.00|